Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Card


Hi, there!! Here I made a birthday card for a little boy!! I used Lawn Fawn dies "Sitched Rectangle Stackables", "Circle Stitched Stackables", Spring Showers" and "Simple Grassy Border".
I distressed the circle  with "tumbled glass".
I heat embossed the lion from SSS "Wild Cuddly Critters" and watercolored it with "Zig Clean".
 I also used an embossing folder for the lower part of the card.




https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/35230423312/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

 Flickr Challenge #73

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
                 

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Arlene :-) the little lion is adorable and I love the whole sunny scene you created, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet lion card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete