Friday, July 14, 2017

"Say Cheese" Birthday Card


Hi, there!! Here I share a birthday card I made for a boy!! I did a little bit of masking and watercolored the critters with "Zig Clean".
I distressed the edges with "old paper". And I put glossy accents on the balloons.
I stamped the message with Versafine "onyx black" and heat embossed it with "Judikens" embossing powder.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Party Animals", "Stinkin' Cute" and "Birthday Tags".
              Lawn Fawn "Say Cheese".


https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/35576657100/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/35576662450/in/dateposted-public/

I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

MarkerPOP Summer Fun challenge #125

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Work It Wednesday June'17

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card, the critters are so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally charming birthday card design, Arlene! Love how you framed the cute critters! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! Such a cute selfie! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at MarkerPOP!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete